Tel: +971 (0)4 311 6188
ESI International is now TwentyEighty Strategy Execution

About us

ESI International has recently merged with IPS Learning to form a new company, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution.

At TwentyEighty Strategy Execution, we deliver learning solutions that help professionals to execute their project-based work more efficiently, and to improve the alignment between project execution and strategy.

Our core expertise covers:

  • Technical Project Management Training
    • Portfolio, programme and project execution
    • Business analysis
    • Contract management
  • Leadership and Communications Training
  • Strategic and Business Management Training
    • Strategy Execution and Project based work alignment
    • Strategy Execution and Resource Management

TwentyEighty

TwentyEighty Strategy Execution is part of one of the world's leading and largest performance learning organisations, TwentyEighty, which has expertise in sales, leadership and credit compliance as well as Strategy Execution.

What does the name TwentyEighty mean?

Twenty Eighty represents the fact that we learn from the top 20 percent to shape, develop and grow the remaining 80 percent.

TwentyEighty gathers an umbrella of large learning brands, including Miller Heiman, AchieveGlobal, Huthwaite, Channel Enablers, Impact Learning (forming MHI Global), ESI International, IPS Learning (forming TwentyEighty Strategy Execution), The Forum Corporation, VitalSmarts and Omega Performance.

For more information about the integration, our products and services, please call +971 (0)4 311 6188 or email info@strategyex.ae.

 

OpenCube